Monday, October 25, 2010

Album Cover

I'm on a break at work and figured I'd update my blog. Last night I released the album cover for my debut album called The Suffering Servant. My previous releases have both been animated cartoon type drawings and I thought it was time for a change. I planned out the drawings on the last two releases but couldn't pin point a dope drawing for this one. My man DJ Essence took some great pics of me in an alley near my house (West Philly) My man Calm One from Pittsburgh and Esso worked together to choose the font. There were a couple different alternatives to this cover and it was real hard for me to decide. I think we went with the best option because lots of people have been feeling the cover! I think it captures the seriousness of the topic of suffering and the grittiness of the album with me in the alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment